Sunday, January 17, 2010

Vanity X

So, I've gotten a lot of questions from my readers, "Vector, how do you stay in SUCH good shape?" I have one..um.. word (?) P90X. I'm just finishing up week two and im sore as hell...but i feel awake! You know what, i hate sports i've decided. I just dont care about them. My job is not particularly physical, in fact, it's completely mental--but Tony Horton and his incredibly well designed P90X system has made taking care of the machine-that-is-my-body enjoyable, nay, fun. Im a sucker for extremes and this dude IS extremely funny.



How can you argue with that?
Okay, so maybe the pizza and beer I ate last night wasn't on the plan, but Tony would understand. He seems like a reasonable guy. If you, reader, still feel gross about eating christmas cookies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the month of december...If you feel like you've been forced into hibernation due to the cold weather and extra insulation...You might want to try this. Last year at this time, my friends and I tried a winter fast...this is way better and way more fun.

No comments: